Care for your Organic Cotton with Love!
- Machine-wash at 30-40 degrees celsius using ecologically friendly laundry detergent (higher temperatures can be tolerated, but are less environmentally friendly)
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Ideally, line-dry where possible or tumble dry on low heat (or use air dry cycle)
- Avoid high-temperature drying that can cause shrinkage. Commercial cotton is usually prevented from shrinking through severe chemical treatment in its processing - so be gentle when drying natural, organic cotton
- If ironing, do so with moderate heat while the bedding is still damp
- Organic cotton can last many more years (with correct care!) than conventional cotton as it is not exposed to severe chemicals during its manufacture