Cot & Cot Bed Organic Duvets
Our luxury cot and cot bed duvets are handmade in the UK from select finest quality organic British wool. Wrap your little ones in pure (and chemical free) comfort each and every night! Wool is ideal all year round as it offers great thermal insulation, yet prevents overheating by keeping moisture away from the skin due to its capacity to hold over a third of its weight in moisture. The wicking properties of the fibres allow rapid evaporation leaving you feeling cosy, yet dry and refreshed. What's more, due to its amazing thermal insulating properties, our all seasons' duvets are lighter, and hence more breathable, than chunky synthetic alternatives of the same tog rating.
Wool Care: To keep your duvet at its best, regular airing is recommended, e.g. when changing your bedding. You may also wish to air your duvet upon first receipt to vent any build up of odours in storage.
- Lovingly handmade and 100% Organic (GOTS-certified by Soil Association UK) - from the sumptuous British wool filling to the super-soft unbleached cotton cover
- All seasons’ duvet (10.5 tog)
- Available in cot (100 x 120cm) and cot bed (120 x 150cm) sizes
- Free delivery and returns within UK
- 100% plastic-free packaging - our wool bedding comes wrapped in recycled paper and delivered in FSC-certified enviro-boxes
- Need pillows?