Bano Classic White Duvet Set
About our classic white duvet set
Brighten up your bedroom and slip into sheer positivity with our Bano Classic White Duvet Set. Refreshing yet timeless, there’s nothing quite so reassuring as pristine white cotton bedding at the end of a long day, and our 300 thread count long staple organic cotton ensures you’re in superb comfort all night long. This classic white duvet cover set, finished in natural coconut wood buttons adds a simply heavenly touch to your bedroom - both in style and feel. Made with 100% organic and Fairtrade practices, we’ve honoured our environmental commitments so you can rest easy.
- Includes white cotton duvet cover, and matching standard pillowcases (2 for Double, King and Super King; 1 for Single size)
- Finest long staple cotton with a perfect 300 thread count available in crisp and sleek percale, or silky soft sateen weave
- Duvet cover finished with beautiful natural wooden buttons
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Fairtrade certified from farmer to finished product
- Free UK delivery (1 -2 working days) and free returns
- 100% plastic-free packaging - our organic cotton bedding is presented in bags made from off-cuts; thus reducing waste and giving you a useful organic cotton bag!
How to care for your white duvet cover set
While your white bedding set can tolerate high temperatures, we recommend machine washing at 30 degrees celsius for less impact on the planet. Your organic white duvet set contains no harmful chemicals or residues. So to keep it that way we suggest you refrain from using bleach or conventional fabric softener. If needed, use eco-alternatives. If ironing, do so while your bedding is still damp - our silky soft organic sateen cotton is especially easy to iron.
I've had it for a few years and I feel like it's so comfortable and soft
I suffer with asthma and your organic cotton bed linen is a godsend for me, with nothing in it to irritate my lungs. And the quality is beautiful too.
This is by far the best bedding I have ever bough. The coolness of the material feels amazing on your skin. Always feels and smells fresh and crisp. Cool on the hot summer nights and cosy on cold nights. Easy to wash. Doesn’t need endless ironing. Very good value for the quality.