Luxury Handmade Organic Wool Duvets
Wrap yourself in pure comfort with our luxury organic wool duvets
Our luxury GOTS-certified duvets are handmade in the UK from select finest quality organic British wool. Wool is ideal all year round. It offers great thermal insulation, yet prevents overheating by keeping moisture away from your skin due to its capacity to hold over a third of its weight in moisture. The wicking properties of the fibres allow rapid evaporation leaving you feeling cosy, yet dry and refreshed. What's more, due to its superior thermal insulating properties, our all seasons' duvets are lighter, and hence more breathable, than chunky synthetic alternatives of the same tog rating.
- Lovingly handmade and 100% Organic and traceable (GOTS-certified by Soil Association UK) - from the sumptuous British wool filling to the super-soft unbleached cotton casing
- All seasons’ duvet (10.5 tog)
- Available in adult (single, double, king, superking) and cot and cot bed sizes
- Naturally hypoallergenic and breathable
- Free delivery and returns within UK
- 100% plastic-free packaging - our wool bedding comes wrapped in recycled paper and delivered in FSC-certified enviro-boxes
- Need pillows?
How to care for my Wool Duvet
To keep your duvet at its best, regular airing is recommended, e.g. when changing your bedding. You may also wish to air your duvet upon first receipt to vent any build up of odours in storage.